- Arrive and play in Playroom until approximately 9:00 AM or 1:00 PM.
- Begin Circle Time. We read a book, sing, and do fingerplays. It's where we set up the theme for the day. We also might play a game or do other activities.
- Divide into three groups and go to class for snacks.
- Rotate the three groups to work on crafts, projects, games, or activities that go with our theme until each child has completed all three stations.
- Any time left over is spent playing outside or in the Playroom until it is time to leave.
Why do we do the things we do?
Preschool is about practice, practice, practice! And we have fun while we're doing it!
We prepare projects so that the children can practice cutting and coloring (and some writing for the Preschool), color and shape recognition, letter recognition, motor skills, socials skills, and just about anything else they'll need to be prepared for Kindergarten! Everything your child does is helping prepare them. And... at this age, they still think "school work" is fun, and it is!
Our staff is here to lovingly welcome your child each day so that they feel comfortable and have an environment that is easy to learn in. We're here with God's love, hugs, and fun to help them grow!