- A good teaching ministry needs to go beyond the written and spoken word to communicate the gospel. Use music in your lessons.
- Set up special occasions to draw big crowds.
- Design your vacation bible school to attract new people to your church.
- Use electronic teaching aids in the classroom.
- If you plan to increase the number of participants in your teaching ministry and enhance the quality of your total program plan to quadruple your expenditures. Good education costs money.
Previous: Thoughts on Gossip by Dietrich Bonhoeffer Next: Insight into the Gospel of Matthew: Focus on the Church
See all devotional thoughts tagged: ministryteaching