We are a church that welcomes visitors! If you are looking for a church to call home, we urge you to give us a try. We are a growing congregation with a heart for people and a concern for our community. Our worship services combine time-honored traditions with new songs of faith. The message is always a biblically centered approach to living our lives in faith in today's world.
The church's goal is to provide the best possible opportunities for spiritual learning and service through:
- Worship every Sunday
- Education of many types including Sunday and Wednesday Bible study
- Pre-marital counseling by the pastor
- Marriage counseling
- Other types of counseling when help is needed
- Fellowship for all ages
- Opportunities for Christian service
- We offer the use of our church building for the Boy Scouts, Red Cross Blood Donation Center and Life Line Screening, plus other worthy causes.
Visitors are always welcome at the Paoli United Methodist Church. The church has a place for you to renew and grow in your faith. Here you will be welcome to dedicate your time, talent and treasure to the Lord. Come join us!
Our weekly Sunday morning services are:
|Early Worship||8:00 AM|
and Bible study
|Second Worship||10:15 AM|
Everyone is invited to have a cup of coffee and a donut and share some fellowship in our Fellowship Hall before the Bible study classes begin. Nursery services are available during both the Bible study classes and the worship service.
There is no limit to what God can do with the person who has faith.
There's no such thing as passive faith. True faith is active.
Check back tomorrow for another reading!