We are a church involved in missions. We support the school nurse's program, Habitat for Humanity and the Jubilee Christmas program for Throop elementary school. On the fourth Sunday of each month we have a "Mission Moment" segment to keep the congregation informed on our current mission projects. Howard Detweiler is our current mission chairperson.
The Paoli United Methodist church is working to help others in need.
If you visit us, we keep the last two rows/pews at the back of the sanctuary open for visitors and we wear name tags to help visitors feel more comfortable as you are greeted.
Easter at the Paoli United Methodist Church
Healthy Connections and Contacts
Your total health is a network of connections and contacts. It is all about your mental, physical and spiritual parts working together to maintain balance. Your health is a continuous process, the interplay of different forces and conditions. No problem can be seen in isolation. Our task at the Paoli church is to help you get back into a healthy balance when faced with a major life decision or various types of internal or external crisis situations.
Major life choices:
- Thinking about getting married? Premarital education
- As your marriage relationship changes, are you able to change too? Short term marriage crisis counseling
- What heritage do want to leave behind for others to remember? Dying well
Visitors are always welcome at the Paoli United Methodist Church. The church has a place for you to renew and grow in your faith. Here you will be welcome to dedicate your time, talent and treasure to the Lord. Come join us!
Our weekly Sunday morning services are:
|Early Worship||8:15 AM|
and Bible study
|Second Worship||10:15 AM|
Nursery services are available during both the Bible study classes and the worship service.
Upcoming Services and Events
1st Sunday of each month: Communion
2nd Sunday: Christian Education
3rd Sunday: Food Pantry
4th Sunday: Missions
5th Sunday: Stewardship
What Can Your Pastor do to Expand the Teaching Ministry of Your Church?
- The pastor teaches a class on Sunday morning,
- The pastor acts as an aggressive advocate for the teaching ministry by preparing the schedule for Sunday morning and the rest of the year,
- The pastor acts as an advocate for the teaching ministry at all stages of policy formation
- The pastor accepts an active role in the identification and enlistment of teachers.