A typical day at Little Creations
- Arrive and play until approximately 9:00 AM or 1:00 PM.
- Begin "circle time". We recite the Pledge of Allegiance, pray the Lord's Prayer, and sing. We talk about what day of the week it is, the current date and month. We might read a book, play a game or do other activities. This is where we set the theme for the day.
- Divide into groups and go to our tables for snacks.
- Teachers rotate to each group to work with students on activities, crafts, projects, and games that go with our theme.
- Any time leftover is spent playing outdoors or in the classrooms until it is time to leave.
Why do we do the things we do?
Preschool is about practice, practice, practice! And we have fun while we're doing it!
We prepare projects so that the children can practice cutting and coloring (and some writing for the Preschool), color and shape recognition, letter recognition, motor skills, socials skills, and just about anything else they'll need to be prepared for Kindergarten! Everything your child does is helping prepare them. And... at this age, they still think "school work" is fun, and it is!
Our staff is here to lovingly welcome your child each day so that they feel comfortable and have an environment that is easy to learn in. We're here with God's love, hugs, and fun to help them grow!