An interviewer asked people on the street for their favorite memory. Here are some of their responses:
- On Sunday mornings my dad played Billie Holiday records.
- The first time I went skinny dipping.
- Watching shooting stars with my little brother.
- My first kiss.
- My first day of school.
- My first acting job.
- My first sailboat ride.
- On vacation I met the woman who later became my wife.
- Being on the football team that won the state championship.
- Getting hugs from my mom.
- Our school choir trip to Ireland.
- In my dad's arms aboard ship, immigrating to America.
- The day my child was born.
- There are too many to choose from—but you made my day by just getting me thinking about it.
Make somebody's day: ask for their favorite memory. It's a great way to get to know people.